Walbro 450LPH – TI Automotive TIA485-2 Fuel Pump
The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 high flow in-tank fuel pump features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades.
The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge.
These units will require you to modify your fuel pump sending unit / Pump Hangar
You will need 2
- Improve hot fuel flow
- Provides 20% higher efficiency than conventional fuel pumps
- Designed for high performance engines exceeding 500hp.
- Minimal noise
- Dual channel turbine design for maximum efficiency under high pressure and high temperature applications
- All pumping components have been validated to OEM specifications for approved use in E85/flex fuel applications
- 465 lph @ 40 psi and 13.5V (14.1 amps) in gasoline
- Made in USA by TI Automotive (parent company of Walbro)
Fuel: FLEX (E85 Ethanol Safe)
- Horsepower: 750HP+
- Flow Rate: 450LPH
- Operating Pressure: 35-120 PSI
- Outlet diameter: 10mm (3/8″)
- Diameter (upper body) 39mm
- Diameter (lower body) 50mm
Installation kit includes:
- Walbro F90000267 internal E85 HP RACING fuel pump
- fuel strainer
- fuel hose
- harness pigtail
- 2 clamps
- 2 wire connectors
The fuel pump requires modifications to system wiring, fuel lines, and the fuel module. We recommend professional installation.