While the Ferrari 488 is an incredible supercar with nearly unmatched performance, many owners find the stock exhaust system too quiet. Luckily, VR Performance fixes this issue with our stainless steel Valvetronic exhaust system.
The dual 3-inch (76mm) mandrel-bent tubing flows significantly better than stock, improving performance by letting the turbos produce more boost and spool up faster. Not only will this system improve your 488’s power output, but it’s also very lightweight at only 24.4lbs, improving performance even further!
The Valvetronic functionality of the VR Performance exhaust system allows you to quickly change the exhaust note with the press of a button. With the valves open, the V8 can elegantly sing up to 8,000 RPM, and with the valves closed, you get a tame exhaust tone for cruising around.
- High-quality 304 stainless steel tubing
- Sound modulation capable through the use of valves
- Free-flowing dual 3-inch (76mm) mandrel-bent piping diameter
- Lightweight 24.4lb construction
- Significantly reduces back pressure
- No modification is required for installation
- Precision fitment thanks to 3D scanning and CAD modeling
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ