Porsche is known to produce some of the best and most track-oriented cars on the market, but one thing that has always been lacking is the exhaust tone. The 991 and 991.2 GT3RS have always had a subtle hint of aggression from the factory, but many owners want to hear their flat-6 scream like the Porsche GT3 race cars do.
If you want your GT3RS to sound like a proper track car, the VR Performance Valvetronic exhaust system is a must-have upgrade. The free-flowing headers paired with the dual 3-inch (76mm) exhaust deliver an unparalleled sound and improved performance compared to stock.
The Valvetronic functionality allows you to change the exhaust note on the fly. Keep the valves closed for a tame exhaust note, or open the valves for a much more aggressive exhaust note.
- High-quality 304 stainless steel tubing
- Lightweight 48.9lbs construction (Headers – 17.15 lbs | Catback – 31.75 lbs)
- Free-flowing high flow cat headers included
- Works with factory Porsche Sport Exhaust Button or use the Remote
- Dual 3-inch (76mm) mandrel-bent piping with incorporated valves
- Open valves deliver raw exhaust tone
- Closed valves permit a comfortable drive
- No modification is required for installation
- 3D scanning and CAD modeling offers precision fitment
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ