Looking at the Audi B8 S4/S5, you’d expect a decently aggressive exhaust note to match the aggressive styling, but unfortunately, Audi did not deliver on that. Simply put, the B8 S4 and S5 both have quiet and tame exhaust notes, but luckily VR Performance fixed this issue with their stainless steel Valvetronic exhaust system.
This exhaust system features dual 2.5-inch (63.5mm) mandrel-bent tubing, which flows much better than the stock exhaust system. With more exhaust flows comes more power and more efficiency. Not only that, but this exhaust system is also lightweight at just 66.15lbs for the entire system.
The integrated Valvetronic system allows the exhaust flow to be routed through or around the mufflers, allowing you to change the exhaust note on the fly. Opening the valves will give off an incredible tone that is unmatched, while you also have the option to close the valves for an elevated factory-sounding exhaust.
- High-quality 304 stainless steel tubing
- Open valves bypass muffler for an aggressive tone
- Closed valves will give an elevated factory sounding exhaust
- Dual 2.5-inch (63.5mm) mandrel-bent tubing
- Lightweight 66.15lb construction
- Significantly reduces back pressure
- Precision fitment thanks to 3D scanning and CAD Modeling
- No modification is required for installation
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ