These modular headers are the perfect solution for any street driven 992 GT3. Our RENNKRAFT™ modular design features a quick release V-band connector that allows the owner to easily swap between our German Imported HJS 200 cell Euro 6 homologated catalytic converters and QUICKTRACK™ “link pipes” for track use Patent pending. Rennkraft, translated from German is “Race Power”. These unique headers offer true street and racetrack functionality in an innovative precision engineered package.
Fabspeed Motorsport USA, utilizing 25+ years of Air-cooled an watercooled experience has made the 992 GT3 sound incredible with these high flowing headers. Equipped with our HJS German super premium 200 cell cats, you will get a more aggressive CUP car style exhaust note with a much more raw sound. Higher frequency tones are more defined, and deceleration burbles are more robust and transparent. With the cat bypass pipes installed, the GT3 turns into a motorsport bred monster. At [art throttle the volume isn’t overbearing, but the sound is very aggressive and race bred. With the stock muffler in place, there is no drone what-so-ever with maximum clean and green emissions power. Innovation NOT Imitation with Fabspeed Motorsport USA.
After extensive dyno development we found the optimal header length and diameter. With no tune, compared to a stock car we gained 16 whp and 20 ft/lbs of TQ with the Sport Cats and 19 whp and 26 ft/lbs of TQ with Cat Bypass installed. That’s a gain of 19 HP and 23 HP, respectively, at the crank! Peak horsepower also increased from our baseline of 452 whp to 461 whp with our HJS Sport Cats and 468 whp with Cat Bypass Pipes. See our dyno graph above for more details.
- Fits all Porsche 992 GT3 2022+ Models worldwide (This system does delete the GPF, and will cause a check engine light for a monitored GPF system unless a simulator or tune is used)
- Impressive dyno proven power gains of 20 Horsepower and 25FtLb torque at the crank or 16 wheel horsepower and 20 ft/lbs of TQ with the Sport Cats and 19 whp and 26 ft/lbs of TQ with link comp pipes installed
- PATENTED SYSTEM WORLDWIDE
- Save 6 lbs / 2.7 KGs compared to the factory headers
- Modular design that uses a V-band clamp so one can quickly swap between cats and comp link pipes for racing.
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- Switching to cat-bypass for track events prevents catalytic converter degradation during all out competition racing abuse
- With the RENNKRAFT™ system, you can quickly install our QUICKTRACK™ cat bypass pipes for Racing and all out Race track-only competition events
- F1 style high velocity merge collectors for maximum scavenging.
- Designed from 3D LASER scans of the OEM headers so we can achieve perfect bolt-on fitment
- We use German imported HJS HD tri-metallic 200-cell EURO 6 homologated catalytic converters for the best performance and reliability
- We use the largest catalytic converters that will fit in the factory location for maximum flow
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed, when Sport Cats are installed
- Built 100% in house at Fabspeed Motorsport USA in Fort Washington, PA
- 25+ years of air-cooled and water-cooled Porsche experience went into our design for these hand-crafted headers
- Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty