PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Enjoy all the benefits of Fabspeed’s world-renowned Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System, now with dual exhaust tones at the push of a button! Unleash the full song from your 991 Turbo’s flat-6 engine by removing the heavy and restrictive factory mufflers and catalytic converters.
From the factory, Porsche equipped the 991 Turbo models with an extremely powerful 3.8 L flat-6 engine setting a performance benchmark yet again for sports-cars and super-cars around the world. Despite the impressive performance, the soundtrack is decidedly lackluster without any indication as to the sheer power of the engine that fuels the fire. The exhaust note is far too sedate to be representative of a proper sports car. It was our mission to develop an exhaust system that was capable of retaining a valved system for the ultimate balance between street, and track exhaust tones.
Our engineers have spent countless hours of hands on development with the Fabspeed Valvetronic Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System to extract the absolute best of both mild and wild exhaust notes from the 991 Turbo. The results speak for themselves.
- Fits all Porsche 991 Turbo / Turbo S twin turbo 3.8L vehicles (2013-2016)
- Available in a Race (Cat-Bypass) or Street (Sport Cat) configuration depending on your vehicle application to maximize horsepower and torque with a sporty and aggressive sound
- Fully controllable valved exhaust system includes a quad-resonated center x-pipe section which mitigates exhaust volume while the valves are closed. When the valves are opened, the exhaust bypasses the X-pipe for an aggressive tone. Two unique sounds; one exhaust!
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice finish
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: For vehicles not equipped with a Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) / valves from the factory, a Fabspeed Valve Controller Kit is necessary to control the operation of the valves. Please choose the appropriate kit before ordering.
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE, and you should select the PSE option when adding this product to your cart. If you do not see this button, the your vehicle does not have PSE and you should select the standard exhaust option when checking out.
VALVES CLOSED: Enjoy our signature Supersport exhaust sound. Exhaust flow is channeled through Fabspeed’s signature 2.75″ 70mm Quad-Resonated X-pipe. We engineered it specifically to smooth out exhaust pulses for a sophisticated and exotic exhaust note while being as free flowing as possible. The tone is perfect for cruising around town or long highway drives. The lost wax investment cast X pipe is the best performance flow solution.
VALVES OPEN: At the push of a button, the valves are opened and the exhaust is free to rocket straight out from the Sport Cats with an aggressive scream. The full story of Porsche’s turbocharged 3.8 L flat-6 is unleashed, along with an intoxicating barrage of crackles and pops upon deceleration and downshifting. This system truly needs to be heard and felt in person to be appreciated. You basically have a GT2RS exhaust system on your car with HJS German 200 cell HE catalytic converters.
HELICAL VALVES UNITED KINGDOM U.K.:
We use Helical Valves for their unprecedented industry leading OEM Tier 1 quality. Helical Valves are the proven choice by many OEM manufacturers such as Porsche, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin for their hard core sports cars and Hypercars. Helical vacuum actuated exhaust valves are Aerospace quality silicon carbide valves that withstand Extreme racing type temperatures.
- Incredible Ultimate reliability/ durability – proven in racing competition and validated by Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Mclaren on their purpose built sports cars and track cars as the ONLY valves utlized.
- High-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle. Silica carbide and 321 stainless steel Aeropsace quality tested and developed.
- Cast stainless steel valve body with stiffening ribs for ultimate durability and to reject extreme heat.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the “straight pipe sound” while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you’d like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ