- 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS Center Mini Maxflo Mufflers
- 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS Sport Performance Headers
- 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS Side Muffler Bypass Pipes
- 997.2 GT3 Carbon Fiber Competition Air Intake (GT3 Only)
- 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS Deluxe Dual Style Tips
- 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS XperTune Performance Software
- Fits all 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS vehicles 2009-2011
- Improves horsepower and torque by 44 whp and 32 ft-lbs
- Mini Maxflo are radius stress relieved, hydro-formed cases that are pulse TIG welded using 2000 degree ceramic fiber and stainless steel wool packing.
- Constructed from high quality 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Sport Headers include 200 cell HJS high flow catalytic converters
- High velocity 3-into-1 pyramidal investment case merge collectors for improved exhaust scavenging.
- Side Muffler Bypass replaces the heavy and restrictive side mufflers for improved exhaust flow replicates aggressive CUP car sound for the street
- Saves 34 lbs with the side muffler bypass alone.
- Easy to install and complies with emissions and factory Porsche warranty
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.