We are proud to announce the release of our premium ball-bearing hybrid turbo with stainless steel exhaust housing for 2015+ MQB platform vehicles.
This high-performance hybrid turbo was designed by CTS engineers to fulfill the demand from customers who desire a direct-bolt-on turbo for their existing IS12, IS20 or IS38 turbocharger. Instead of trying to stuff a CHRA from a Mitsubishi into a factory housing; we re-designed and cast our proprietary STAINLESS STEEL exhaust housing to accommodate a larger turbine wheel. The compressor cover was also custom made and profiled to accept a very popular TD06 Billet compressor wheel, this ensures the turbocharger can reliably handle 30+ PSI. We upgraded the CHRA to a dual-ball bearing which is made from heat-resistant ceramic. Finally, we finished the assembly by balancing it on a VSR high-speed balancer.
This is a brand new turbocharger; no core or long wait times are required. Simply swap over your actuator and turbo outlet fitting for installation. Software tuning is required and it is available from most tuners.
- Complete brand new turbocharger; no need for core to be sent it or purchased
- Dual ceramic ball bearing direct-fit CHRA (compatible with all factory oil and coolant lines)
- Billet MHI-style TD06 compressor wheel
- High performance 9 blade turbine wheel
- Stainless steel turbine housing
- VSR Balanced to exceed OE tolerances
- Compatible with most tuning solutions for hybrid turbos (United Motorsport, Eurodyne, COBB)
- Compatible with OE or replacement wastegate actuators (CTS-WGA-200 actuator recommended)
- Compatible with OE or aftermarket turbo inlets and turbo outlets
- 2015+ VW Golf/Sportwagen/Alltrack
- 2015+ VW GTI
- 2015+ VW Golf R
- 2019+ VW Jetta GLI
- 2018+ VW Arteon
- 2015+ Audi A3
- 2015+ Audi S3
- 2015+ Audi TT
- 2015+ Audi TTS
NOTE: Always follow the proper procedure for checking/adjusting the wastegate actuator when installing the turbo! Always replace engine oil.
Gaskets, wastegate actuator, turbo outlet fitting not included.
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ