The 2.5L turbocharged inline-5 in the Audi RS3 has a massive amount of performance potential, but it lacks sound and performance in stock form. Luckily, you can easily fix this issue with a VR Performance titanium exhaust. This exhaust is a must-have modification if you want your RS3 to sound and perform to its true potential.
The factory exhaust is restricting, and it’s very heavy. VR Performance utilizes full titanium for ultimate weight savings, and it provides the 2.5L I-5 with an incredible exhaust tone that can’t be matched. Weighing in at 37lbs, the VR Performance exhaust is over HALF the weight of your factory system.
The valves incorporated into the exhaust allow the gasses to bypass the muffler, which significantly reduces backpressure, and the sound is unparalleled.
- High-quality titanium tubing
- Lightweight 37lbs construction
- V-Band muffler section for easy installation and disassembly
- Dual 2.5-inch (63.5mm) piping to 3-inch (76mm) valve outlet and 2.5-inch muffler outlet
- Closing valves provides a slightly elevated factory sound
- Significantly reduced back pressure
- 3D scanning and CAD modeling provides precision fitment
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ
There are no reviews yet.