Upgrading your exhaust system can give your car a whole new presence as exhaust tone defines a vehicle. VR Performance gives the Mercedes Benz GLE 63 and C63 S Coupe a new and aggressive exhaust tone with the Valvetronic exhaust system. Utilizing dual 2.5-inch (63.5mm) piping with an X-Pipe, the bi-turbocharged V8 is completely transformed. Merging the exhaust pulses at an X-Pipe gives a signature sound that many seek for their car.
Thanks to the Valvetronic system, the VR Performance exhaust system can change the exhaust note on the fly. Leaving the valves closed will give an elevated factory-sounding exhaust tone, while opening the valves unlocks the aggressive nature of the bi-turbo V8 in the GLE 63 and C63 S. This exhaust incorporates into the factory exhaust outlet through the rear bumper.
- High-quality 304 stainless steel tubing
- Lightweight 65.75lbs construction
- Dual 2.5-inch (63.5mm) mandrel-bent piping with X-Pipe
- Provides signature exhaust note
- The free-flowing design eliminates restriction
- Incorporates into factory exhaust outlet through the rear bumper
- No modification is required for installation
- 3D scanning and CAD modeling permits quality fitment
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ