While Volkswagen has been stepping up their game as far as performance, the MK7 Golf R and 7.5 R are lacking in the exhaust tone department. VR Performance solves this with the Valvetronic exhaust system ready to unlock the true sound of your beloved 2.0L Turbo engine.
Compared to the stock exhaust, the 2.5-inch (63.5mm) tubing diameter increases flow while giving off a unique tone. By incorporating our Valvetronic functionality, you have the option to change the exhaust sound on the fly. With the valves closed, you can enjoy a smooth and quiet ride, and at the press of a button, open the valves for a raw and aggressive exhaust note.
- High-quality 304 stainless steel tubing
- Free-flowing design improves efficiency
- 2.5-inch (63.5mm) mandrel-bent tubing eliminates restriction
- Lightweight 52lb construction
- Incorporated valves offer sound modulation
- No modification is required for installation
- 3D scanning and CAD modeling provide flawless fitment
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ