The AMG GT and GTS are some of the most performance-oriented vehicles Mercedes has to offer. While the stock exhaust note is decent, it doesn’t cut it for enthusiasts that want to hear the raw sound of the twin-turbocharged 4.0L V8 under the hood. The VR Performance Valvetronic exhaust system fixes that problem by giving the AMG GT an aggressive, hard-hitting exhaust note.
This exhaust achieves incredible flow thanks to the dual 3-inch (76mm) mandrel-bent exhaust tubing. With improved flow compared to stock, you can expect a substantial improvement on power output and efficiency. Not only will this system improve power output, but it’s also very lightweight at just 54.5lbs!
This exhaust system also includes Valvetronic functionality, which allows you to change the exhaust note with the press of a button. With the valves closed, you can enjoy a nice comfortable cruise and with the valves opened, you hear the menacing tone of the twin-turbo V8. This exhaust incorporates into the existing exhaust outlet through the rear bumper.
- High-quality 304 stainless steel tubing
- Delivers raw exhaust tone
- Dual 3-inch (76mm) mandrel-bent piping eliminates restriction
- Lightweight 54.5lb construction
- Comfort mode while driving with the valves closed
- Valves open produce incredible exhaust sound
- No modification is required for installation
- 3D scanning and CAD modeling provides precision fitment
- Incorporates into factory exhaust outlet through the rear bumper
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ