TEIN S.Tech Springs are an excellent step towards suspension tuning. They offer approximately a 1.5 inch drop for a more aggressive appearance and increased road holding capability. Designed to be used with OEM or OEM replacement shocks. Each application is road tested in North America for the proper balance between performance and comfort. Comes with a 1 year limited warranty, spring length is guaranteed not to sag more than 5mm, and be clear of any manufacturer defects.
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Green Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag (Warranty Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise. Does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.)
- Lower Springs × 4
- Some applications include TEIN Silencer Rubbers
- Warranty Information and Bump Stop Reference Guide Stickers*
*(Note that Stickers do not come included for all JDM part numbers and for certain applications)
|Approximate Drop (inches)||-1.2||-1.0|
|Spring Rates (Kg/mm)||5.4||2.6|
- Vehicle Region: USA
- Vehicle: Lexus LC 500
- Model Years: 2018+
- Production Years: 2018+
- Chassis: URZ100L
- Engine: 5000
- Drivetrain: RWD
- Notes: –
- Part Number: SKTE6-AUB00
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ
There are no reviews yet.