State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression Dampening allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound Dampening adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Dampening technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- inox-line* stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound Dampening adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression Dampening
- Unique, individually working Dampening force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
- with adjustable compression and rebound Dampening
- TÜV approved
- Front lowering adjustment ranges (min.-max.): 10-45 mm (0.4-1.8 inches)
- Rear lowering adjustment ranges (min-max): 10-35 mm (0.4-1.4 inches)
- Front Spring Rate: Progressive
- Rear Spring Rate: Progressive
- BMW X5M (E70) Equipped with EDC 2010-2013
- BMW X6M for vehicles equipped with EDC (includes EDC cancellation) 2009-2014
- Rear sport shock absorbers and adjustable height sensor link are supplied. The factory pneumatic spring is retained.
- Electronic Dampening control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included in the delivery.
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ