Handcrafted out of T304 Stainless steel and meticulously TIG welded to aerospace specifications with great precision, the system is lighter than the factory. Weighing in at 37 pounds, the GMG Porsche 991 Turbo exhaust system is 20 percent lighter than the factory system.
The system features high flow German made HJS HD 200 cell sport catalysts and a crossover x-pipe to increase power by balancing the exhaust gas pulse coming from the engine and adds to the signature sound that only the GMG WC system can offer.
The crossover x-pipe works by balancing the exhaust pulses from either side — or cylinder bank – of the engine. It allows the exhaust gases to flow down the path of least resistance while speeding up exhaust velocity. At lower revs, turbulence is formed as exhaust gases try to shuffle past a second column of gases coming from the other side. The X-Pipe merges the exhaust into two uniform streams, allowing a smooth flow from engine to exhaust exit.
High quality stainless steel packing is used in the mufflers to withstand extreme exhaust temperatures and high intensity acoustic pressures that are generated by the forced induction system that is located within very close proximity due to its rear engine configuration. This is one of the key advantages of the GMG exhaust system since most other exhaust systems uses fiberglass packing instead to lower costs, and they are prone to rapid deterioration.
Using the factory bracket location, the exhaust system is a direct bolt on replacement for the factory system. To ensure no CEL (Check Engine Light) and proper operation of the vehicle, the HJS HD catalytic converters are OBD2 compliant and the O2 sensor bungs are placed at their proper locations.
There are three tip options. You can opt to reuse your factory tips for a stealth approach, or you can run our signature Quad-tips in either a brushed stainless finish or a heat-controlling black ceramic coating.
- Quad 4″ round tips with GMG tip option
- Horsepower and torque increased up to 35hp without software upgrade
- Gains up to 90 hp with software upgrade on 91 octane over 100 hp with 100 octane fuel (pending development)
- Deep aggressive exhaust notes at lowers revs & exotic high pitched exhaust notes at higher revs
- German made HJS high-flow, 200 cell sport catalysts; OBD2 compliant, no CEL (Check Engine Light)
- Crossover X-Pipe to balance exhaust pulse
- Stainless steel packing used in mufflers
- No unwanted cabin drone
- Constructed out of US Made T304 Stainless steel
- Significant weight savings over the stock system.
- Direct bolt on replacement, All hardware and clamps included
- Made in Southern California
- 2017-2019 Porsche 991.2 911 Turbo / Turbo S
*** This exhaust system is for off-road use only and is not CARB-compliant.
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ