Engineered and developed on the track, the EVO-lution of the WC Series long-tube header system boasts huge mid-range torque and hp gains. No ECU reprogramming is required and the vehicle will not throw any check engine lights.
This header incorporates German-made HJS 200-Cell Metal-Matrix Sport Catalytic Converters. While being extremely high flowing, these catalysts clean up the sound of the engine and get rid of unwanted drone. HJS manufacturers the finest Catalytic Converters on the market today and also responsible for producing most OEM sports car catalysts.
Innovative Design – While the header features a Long-Tube equal-length design, it is still modular with the rest of the factory exhaust system. 3D scan technology and data is used to guarantee perfect fitment and measure the volume of each individual header tube or “runner”.
Fabrication – Each header is fabricated right here in Southern California. We use only the highest quality US-produced stainless steel tuning and laser-cut flanges. Each joint is TIG welded and precisely normalized. The finished header features an exceptional finish and is peerless in its quality and durability.
- No ECU reprogramming needed and no check engine lights
- Sport button remains fully functional
- Equal length runners
- True 3-into-1 F1-style merge collector
- German made high-flow 200 cell HJS HD catalytic converters
- Increase horsepower and torque throughout rev range
- TIG welded using US Made T304 stainless tubing
- CNC machined extra-thick flanges to prevent warping
- Direct bolt on replacement, with NO modification to the rear diffuser needed.
- 2017-current Porsche 991.2 GT3/RS
- 2014-2016 Porsche 991.1 GT3/RS
- 2016 Porsche 911 R
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ