Mercedes Benz AMG GT/GTS/GTR Downpipes w/ Heat Shield (M178)
- Reduce restricted air flow.
- Significant power gain
- Faster spool up
- Increases the life of your turbos.
- Reduces under hood temperature
- 100% Bolt on installation.
- On a turbocharged vehicle, a downpipe is a part of the exhaust system that connects the turbo exit to the catalytic converter. While it’s generally accepted that installing a downpipe will add “just” 10 to 20 horsepower, that gain is noticeable anytime the turbo is engaged. It adds up to a big increase in performance.
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ