VRP Billet surge tanks are a result of VRPs continued desire to innovate the M113K platform! Add the perfect combination of style and power to your M113k with these polished billet aluminum tanks.
Unlike the factory tanks, our custom tanks are completely hollow allowing for improved laminar flow with reduced restriction. As we all know, improvements in flow bring more power to your engine.
Our two-piece design allows for the surge tanks to rotate 180 degrees to accommodate any top mount intercoolers or custom set ups. Installation is a breeze with these direct fit bolt on upgrades!
A TUNE IS REQUIRED WITH THIS PRODUCT.
- For an even easier installation experience, we offer a gasket set for these tanks as well. You have the option use RTV instead, but RTV does make removal and reinstallation much more difficult.
- In order to make these tanks, we had to develop custom reinforced couplers. After 4 iterations we settled on 5 steel rings to keep them from collapsing due to the vacuum. These couplers are REQUIRED in order to run these tanks unless you are running it in the forward position with top mount coolers.
Our CLS55 saw gains of 31WHP and 10WTQ upon installation of just the Billet Surge Tanks!
Stock Tanks: 463.3 WHP / 581 WTQ
Billet Surge Tank: 494.6 WHP / 591 WTQ
- We are at *6600ft elevation running on 91 octane. Results will be even better for those at lower altitudes.
- The only change made between runs was the installation of the tanks and the REQUIRED reflash using the same tuner. You will need to tune for these due to the significant increase in air intake.
- No log tuning, no dyno tuning, 31WHP gains on a canned tune only!
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ