GARRETT POWERMAX 2014 – 2018 VOLKSWAGEN / AUDI 2.0L TSI MK7 STAGE 1 AND 2 TURBOCHARGERS
Plug and Play performance has officially come to the MK7 / MK7.5 VW / Audi MQB. The mind blowing Garrett PowerMax™ turbocharger upgrade for the Volkswagen and Audi MK7 2.0L TSI engine platform is engineered to increase engine performance while maintaining OEM fit and appearaince. People ask why didnt Full-Race make a kit for these cars? here is the answer.
With up to +60% airflow over the GolfR turbo, Stage 1 (485 BHP*) and Stage 2 (600 BHP*) upgrades maximize efficiency and air flow compared to the OEM turbocharger. High temperature, Mar-M alloy turbine wheel and twin scroll stainless steel turbine housings are rated for up to 1050° C. These turbochargers are fully assembled with a calibrated electronic actuator and ancillary components for direct OEM fitment and installation. Fully machined speed sensor port included.
- Direct-Fit Stage 1 Upgrade
- Complete assembly with calibrated electric actuator and ancillary components for OE fitment
- 485 flywheel horsepower capability (on-vehicle results)
- +17% flow compared to IS38 turbo (stock Golf R)
- GTX Gen II compressor wheel aero
- Modern gasoline turbine wheel aerodynamics constructed of Mar-M alloy rated for up to 1050C
- Stainless steel turbine housing rated for up to 1050C
- Fully machined speed sensor port
- Latest generation of journal bearing rotor group
- 360-degree thrust bearing – reinforced for application
WARNING: Maximum allowable turbocharger speed is 185krpm (Stage 1) | 165krpm (Stage 2). The use of this product above max turbocharger speed is at the owner’s risk, and can result in damage and premature failure. To protect the turbocharger from overspeed when operating, a speed sensor port is machined into the compressor housing for the fitment of speed sensor part numbers 781328-0003 (includes sensor and gauge), and 781328-0004 (includes speed sensor). Speed sensors sold separately.
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used, or registered or licensed for use, upon a highway. Installation may affect vehicle emissions, safety, warranty, and operating license. For details, contact your vehicle’s manufacturer or turbo kit distributor.
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ