PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
With over 25+ years of Porsche air and water-cooled experience, Fabspeed Motorsport USA offers a great enhancement for your stock exhaust or aftermarket exhaust on your Porsche 992 Twin Turbo / Turbo S. Fabspeed was the first company to design and engineer every Porsche twin-turbo exhaust enhancement. From the 1996 993TT to the 2021 twin-turbo, making a sports car like the 992 Turbo / Turbo S even faster and more exclusive is the domain of Fabspeed. Using only certified high-performance HJS components imported directly from Germany, our system eliminates all risk for black market, grey market, or counterfeit HJS catalytic converters from other companies. Increase the exotic twin-turbocharged Porsche sports car sound and reduce backpressure allowing for a much quicker turbocharger spooling and transient turbo response for the 992 VTG (Variable Turbine Geometry). Fabspeed sport cats replace the restrictive OEM 800 cell catalytic converters with HJS Emissions Technology catalysts guaranteeing NO CEL (Check Engine Light) (on US cars only).
These sport cats give the 992 Turbo a moderate increase in volume. In sport mode pops and gurgles on downshift are tastefully more defined, and overall the exhaust note has a sharper more distinct Porsche flat 6 sound. Turbo spool is also more noticeable compared to the factory system.
After extensive dyno development, peak power of 585 WHP was obtained at 6600 RPM, compared to the stock peak wheel power of 569 WHP. Max power gains of +54.9 WHP (65.88 crank HP) came at 5500 RPM and +58.9 ft/lbs TQ at 5350 RPM. With faster turbo spooling we saw impressive under the curve gains of +29 whp (34.8 crank hp) at 3000 RPM and +51.4 ft/lbs TQ. See our dyno graph above for more details.
- Fits all Porsche 992 Twin Turbo / Twin Turbo S vehicles, coupe and cabriolet worldwide (2021+)
- Huge power gains of 54.9 WHP and 58.9 ft/lbs of TQ
- Laser scanned and CAD designed for perfect OEM fitment using a Creaform HandySCAN 700
- Constructed from high quality 14-16 gauge mandrel bent T304L stainless steel
- Simple DIY (do it yourself) bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed (on US cars only)
- Reduced back pressure allows for much quicker turbocharger spooling and transient Twin Turbo response for the 992TT VTG (Variable Turbine Geometry), which reduces turbo lag
- Boost comes on more quickly and there is more immediate torque and power across the RPM band
- Increased exotic Twin Turbocharged Porsche sports car sound
- Compatible with any and all 992TT OEM Porsche factory non-valved and PSE valved mufflers and Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhaust
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the “straight pipe sound” while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you’d like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ