The next generation of Porsche flat-six turbocharged engines has been further developed and is more powerful than ever before. The drive efficiency has been increased by way of an improved injection process and a new layout for the turbochargers and charge air cooling system. The power is delivered by a newly developed eight-speed dual-clutch transmission. With all the new improvements and upgrades by Porsche, it was only a matter of time for Fabspeed to dive in and analyze the new platform, and unlock its potential.
Fabspeed Motorsport USA is proud to announce the release of its new product line for the brand new Porsche 992 Carrera. We had the pleasure of having a beautiful 992 in our facility for research and development, and crafted up our world renowned performance products and XperTune performance software.
These new generations of Porsche’s can always be a daunting task to improve performance and sound due to factory improved exhaust sound options and more restrictive emissions compliance guidelines. But with our 25+ years of experience creating industry-leading world-class performance products for Porsche, we knew exactly where to focus our engineering and design team to produce the best fitting and performing products for the 992 model.
Achieve maximum power from the Porsche 992 Carrera 3.0L twin turbocharged flat-six engine without sacrificing driveability or reliability by optimizing the engine’s performance. Performance ECU software upgrade improves horsepower, torque, and driving characteristics by reprogramming various sensor inputs, air/fuel ratios, and boost pressure (if applicable).
Fits all Porsche 992 Carrera / Carrera S 3.0L Twin Turbo flat-six vehicles (2020+)
- 992 Carrera
- Stock = 380 HP / 332 TQ
- Tuned = 485 HP / 498 TQ
- 992 Carrera S
- Stock = 443 HP / 390 TQ
- Tuned = 560 HP / 571 TQ
- This is not a physical/shipped product. This upgrade requires you to send us your ECU for re-programming. You will be emailed a download link with detailed instructions after adding this to your cart and checking out.
- While a vehicle equipped with bolt-on upgrades will experience maximum gains as a result of the increased efficiency of the engine, great power gains can be made on a completely stock vehicle!
- You must fill out and include a copy of the ECU Information form along with your ECU upon sending it in. Please contact us if you need to send the form in any other manner.
- Fabspeed Motorsport saves your stock/factory ECU settings so that we can convert or flash your ECU back to stock settings at any time for a small fee.
- Special requests and tune file upgrades may be subject to additional fees.
Shipping costs for sending an ECU to Fabspeed is the responsibility of the purchaser. The ECU will be tuned within 24-48 hours of receiving it and Fabspeed will then ship back the ECU using whatever method it was shipped in with. (For example: If you send in your ECU via Ground shipping, we will ship it back via Ground. If you ship it via Overnight, we will ship it back via Overnight.)
Purchase Disclaimer: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ