PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
The 2020 Porsche 911 Carrera is the next generation of Porsche flat-six twin turbocharged engines that have been further developed and are more powerful than ever before. The drive efficiency has been increased by way of an improved injection process and a new layout for the turbochargers and charge air cooling system. The power is delivered by a newly developed eight-speed dual-clutch transmission. With all the new improvements and upgrades by Porsche, it was only a matter of time for the Fabspeed Motorsport USA design and engineering team to dive in and analyze the new platform and unlock its potential. Fabspeed has over 25 years of excellence and innovation in designing the world’s finest systems for exotic cars.
Fabspeed Motorsport USA is proud to announce the release of its new product line for the brand new Porsche 992 Carrera. We had the pleasure of having a beautiful 992 in our facility for research and development, and Dyno developed and sound tested world renowned performance products.
These new generations of Porsche’s can always be a daunting task to improve performance and sound due to factory improved exhaust sound options and more restrictive emissions compliance guidelines. But with our 25+ years of experience creating industry-leading world-class performance products for Porsche, we knew exactly where to focus our engineering and design team to produce the best fitting and performing products for the 992 model.
Fabspeed dyno developed an exhaust option for those who want a more aggressive setup for off-road racing applications. The Fabspeed Cat Bypass pipes are the perfect solution for the drivers who want to get the maximum amount of power out of there new 992 when combined with our XperTune Performance Software. Built with T304 stainless steel machined billet inlet flanges for smooth exhaust transition into our 5.0” to 3” race cone 70mm 2.75” CNC mandrel-bent tubing for zero restriction and maximum power output. Free-flowing straight pipes replace the bulky & restrictive factory catalytic converters; designed specifically for maximum flow during racing or competition
- Fits all U.S. Model Porsche 992 Carrera / Carrera S 3.0L Twin Turbo flat-six vehicles (2019+)(Does NOT fit European models currently)
- Direct replacement bolt-on Competition cat-bypass pipes/ Race pipes that quickly eliminate the factory OEM Porsche stock catalytic converters.
- Fabspeed Race Competition pipes can be installed in under 2 hours for “OFF-ROAD Competition Racing Events Track Days.” Easy-on / Easy-off for weekend warriors / Drivers.
- 100% Made in the USA system. Finest components and materials guaranteed.
- CNC HAAS Machined T304L billet inlet flanges hand TIG welded to 70mm 2.75” CNC Mandrel bent USA T304L tubing for maximum potential exhaust flow and maximum sports car sound.
- Bolt-on ready to go, most aggressive RACE Competition style sound enhancement for these cars. Works with all stock Porsche 992 rear exhaust systems PSE and regular base models.
- Lifetime warranty, these parts explicitly intended for Off-Road Race Competition and Racetrack closed-course driving events.
- Enjoy maximum sports car sound and power in under a simple, less than 2 hour installation.
- Easily and quickly reversible for going back to emissions legal condition or for concours originality.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only, never to be driven on public roads. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federal laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ