Complete high-performance exhaust solution for the Porsche 992 Carrera; fantastically daily-drivable sound and power from Fabspeed’s Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System, HJS Sport Catalytic Converters, Sport Headers, and an XperTune Performance Software Upgrade by Fabspeed to compliment all the hardware upgrades.
Give your 992 Carrera the sound and power it deserves with Fabspeed’s Supersport Performance Package! Replaces the mundane and quiet factory exhaust sound with a throaty and aggressive performance exhaust note, allowing the car’s true character to be heard and felt. Fabspeed’s Supersport Performance package adds a level of true excitement to the driving experience of the Porsche 992 Carrera by shortening the spool time of the turbos and providing quicker acceleration and improved throttle response.
Once we receive your ECU, our tuner will first unlock the ECU so the its can be tuned with the new XperTune map and made compatible to be tuned with the optional handheld tuner. We will then ship your ECU and optional Handheld Tuner back to you for re-installation; no modifications to the vehicle are necessary.
- Porsche 992 Carrera Valvetronic Maxflo Exhaust
- Porsche 992 Carrera BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter
- Porsche 992 Carrera XperTune Performance Software
- Porsche 992 Carrera HJS Sport Catalytic Converters
- Fits all 992 Carrera/Targa/Cabriolet Base/S/GTS vehicles Equipped with PSE Exhaust Worldwide 2019+ (WILL NOT FIT CARS WITHOUT PSE EXHAUST, WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF DESIGNING FOR NON PSE EQUIPPED CARS)
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range; fantastic daily-drivable solution to the boring factory exhaust!
- Includes high performance 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for improved flow and exhaust sound (complies with most emissions regulations; see note below)
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16ga C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- Simple bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
TUNING GUIDE: Click Here
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the “straight pipe sound” while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you’d like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) – This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ