Fabspeed’s 718 Street Performance Package is the premium solution for adding dynamic performance and superlative sound to your GT4 / GTS / Spyder on the street. Delivering well over 400 horsepower to the wheels with easy-to-install bolt-on upgrades (on a GT4), there is no better option for the GT4 owner seeking maximum power and performance while retaining catalysts and the stock ECU tune. No need to suffer long periods of downtime for an engine build. Simply install the Fabspeed 718 Street Performance Package and get all the power you need. Fully street and racetrack tested on PDK and Manual cars!
With PSE (Porsche Sport Exhaust) on and the valves open, this system turns the 4.0L’s exhaust note into a truly exotic sound with a significant increase in volume. This system will turn heads as you rip by, some jeers from the nearby pedestrians may have you hitting the accelerator a little more often. Tolerable enough for street driving and highway cruising but definitely not a subtle sunday-mass regular.
After many dyno hours and incremental refinements to our design we were able to achieve dyno gains of 27 WHP and 19 FT/LBS of TQ at 7500 RPM. Best of all, power gains are seen as low as 3700 RPM, so there are power gains across the entire power band!
- Fabspeed Valvetronic X-Pipe Exhaust
- Fabspeed RENNKRAFT™ Modular Street and Racing Headers with HJS Catalytic Converters
- Fabspeed Over Axle GPF Delete Pipes
- BMC F1 Replacement Air Filters
- Fits all Porsche 718 Cayman/Boxster GT4/GTS/Spyder Cars (2020+) (Please see note below for how to identify if your car has early or late model exhaust brackets)
- Significant Dyno gains across the RPM band 27 WHP and 19 FT/LBS of TQ
- Weight savings of -20 lbs / -9 KG’s
- Constructed from CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- We only use high quality, metallic core, 200 cell HJS catalytic converters
- The Valvetronic system uses Helical Valves imported from the U.K. which are the highest quality valves on the market
- Side effects may include extreme euphoria and uncontrollable laughter. Some users have expressed acceleration-induced excitement.
- Fabspeed is not responsible for miles per gallon lost, however; smiles per gallon gained is entirely our fault
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed (USA Models Only, EU models please inquire)
- Choose between real Carbon Fiber, Satin Black, Polished Stainless, Brushed Stainless, or Re-use your OEM tips
- Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- Fabspeed has over 25+ years of Porsche air and water cooled excellence
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: On the 718 GT4 and Spyder, Porsche used early model exhaust brackets up until roughly the February 2020 build date. After the February 2020 build date Porsche switched to the late model exhaust brackets. Before purchasing you MUST check to see if your 718 GT4/Spyder has the early or late style exhaust brackets. Please see the example photos below