PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Our high performance turbo-back Supersport X-Pipe replaces the heavy and restrictive factory rear mufflers and catalytic converters for improved power and sound; available in a Street (Sport Cats) or Race (Cat Bypass) configuration depending on your application to maximize flow and performance. And includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice of finish or GT2 Style Tips to give your 997.2 Turbo the aggressive and finished looked that it deserves.
Get the sound that your 911 Turbo deserves. In Street configuration expect a significant increase in exhaust volume with a smooth flat six sound and more turbo spool sounds. In Race configuration you’ll unleash an aggressive ripping flat six sound with a synphony of turbo sounds. There will be some interior drone in the Race configuration.
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 Turbo / Turbo S vehicles (2010-2012)
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Available in a Race (Cat Bypass) and Street (Sport Cat) configuration
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed (Street)
- Constructed with German imported HJS 200 cell catalytic converters (Street)
- Includes Deluxe Quad Style Tips in your choice of finish or GT2 Style Tips
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed (Street)
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Weight savings of 5 lbs / 2.2 KGs compared to the factory system
- Simple bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the “straight pipe sound” while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you’d like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) – This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ