Get the best of both worlds with our Valvetronic Exhaust System for all 2009-2011 911 Carreras. Treat yourself to a smooth and civilized exhaust note around town and then open up the valves for an aggressive race-bred sound on the open road. This system works with either the PSE (Porsche Sport Exhaust) button on factory PSE-equipped cars, or order it with our valve controller kit to get complete control over the valves on a Non-PSE Carrera.
With the valves closed the exhaust note has a classic smooth flat-six sound that is slightly louder than stock. It’s totally drone-free and in-cabin conversations are as easy as they were when stock. Open up the valves to treat yourself to a raw race-bred sound similar to what you’d hear on a Porsche Cup car. In this mode the X-Pipe and Mufflers are bypassed which creates a very aggressive sound that is much louder than stock.
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 Carrera vehicles (2009-2012) (2012 was a split model year, a 2012 911 Carrera could be either a 997.2 or 991, please verify if your car is a 997.2 or a 991 before purchase)
- Complete Valvetronic exhaust system that replaces both the side and center mufflers
- Saves 11 lbs / 5 KG’s versus the factory exhaust system
- Silicon Carbide Helical Exhaust Valves imported from the U.K.
- World’s finest bulletproof exhaust valves capable of handling extreme heat and operating conditions
- CAD designed X-Pipe made using investment casting for maximum possible flow and spectacular sports car sound
- 50 state emissions legal – OEM Catalytic converters are retained
- The non-PSE option comes with a complete valve controller kit with detailed instructions
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty