The 997.2 Carrera Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe makes a great compliment to either the factory side mufflers or to Fabspeed’s Maxflo Performance Side Exhaust System. It improves exhaust tone and saves weight by replacing the factory center muffler with a lightweight x-pipe.
You’ll experience a nice seat of the pants power gain. We saw peak gains of 12 whp and 15 ft-lbs.
Without PSE: A subtle improvement, with a throatier, deeper exhaust note. A perfect first exhaust upgrade for your Carrera. Combine with our Maxflow Performance Side Exhaust System for the perfect level of volume and a refined sports car sound.
With PSE: A great delta between valves closed and open. With valves open and the side mufflers allowed to channel through the free flowing CMBP, the exhaust offers a race like, brilliant exhaust note. Very aggressive, noticeable burbles and crackles. With valves closed, return to a refined, non droning civil level of exhaust tone.
- Fits all Porsche 997.2 Carrera vehicles (2009-2012) (2012 was a split model year, a 2012 911 Carrera could be either a 997.2 or 991, please verify if your car is a 997.2 or a 991 before purchase)
- Improves horsepower and torque by 12 whp and 15 ft-lbs
- Saves 5 lbs. versus the factory center muffler
- Constructed from high-quality .065″ thick C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory center muffler
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ