- More Power: Max gains of 22 WHP and 18 lb-ft of torque @ 6500 RPM on an otherwise stock vehicle. Average gains of 11 WHP and 13 WTQ from 2000 RPM to redline.
- Outflows the factory inlets.
- Larger internal diameter throughout (maximum cross-sectional area allowed).
- More volume (~200% more than stock; 105 cubic inches vs. 35 cubic inches per side).
- Carbon fiber construction for heat insulation and visual appeal.
- Compatible with both the OEM and Dinan intake systems. Compatibility with other intakes not guaranteed.
- Quick and easy bolt-on installation.
|Dinan Point Value||1|
|Labor Time (Hours)||1|
|Product Type||Intake Pipe / Turbocharger Inlet|
|Warranty||Dinan Factory Matching (4yr/50k) Warranty|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.