CTS Turbo is proud to release our 3.0T Supercharger Pulley Upgrade for the Gen 2 3.0T, commonly found in late 2016-2018 B8.5 Audi S4/S5 as well as A6, A7, Q5, SQ5 and Q7
THIS IS THE BOLT-ON STYLE PULLEY KIT. CHECK ON YOUR CAR FOR COMPATIBILITY.
CTS pulley is a smaller diameter than stock. Stock pulley size is 63.25, the CTS pulley is 57.3mm; this will increase the speed at which the supercharger spins, increasing the boost pressure output. Increased boost pressure in conjunction with upgraded ECU software results in a dramatic increase in horsepower and torque throughout the entire powerband. This will not increase stress or excessive wear on supercharger or engine components.
NOTE: CTS 3.0T Supercharger Pulley Upgrade must be used with appropriate “Stage 2” performance software.
Stage 2+ performance software (not included) will allow you to achieve maximum boost and power from your 3.0T while safely optimizing air-fuel ratios, timing, and boost pressure bleed off.
Most Stage 2+ software tunes are compatible with this kit.
- Made in house at CTS Turbo in Canada
- Precision CNC machined from billet ASI303 stainless steel – best on the market! No other pulley manufacturer uses this steel.
- OEM-spec honing and tolerances
- Boost increased from stock 11psi to 15psi, boost holds steady all the way up to redline
- Nitride coated for long-lasting OEM looking finish
- Includes belt
- Stock Size: 63.25mm, CTS Size: 57.3mm
- 2016-2018 B8.5 Audi S4, S5, Q5, SQ5 with 3.0T SUPERCHARGED engine
- 2016+ C7.5 Audi A6, A7 with 3.0T SUPERCHARGED engine
- Late Audi Q7 with 3.0T SUPERCHARGED engine
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ