We are proud to announce the release of our premium ball-bearing turbo kit with stainless steel exhaust housing for the 2-port A90 Toyota Supra/BMW.
We utilized transient flow analysis backed by flow bench testing to optimize the twin scroll turbine housing for a GTX3582R, while maintaining stock fitment, stock location, and using the stock waste gate (this is not a hybrid turbocharger). This allows to run any stock fitment exhaust downpipe, intake and charge pipe.
The result is a factory-location big turbo that is capable of producing a record-shattering 879whp with supporting mods. You can simply transfer your factory wastegate, your high performance downpipe, intake and charge pipe during the install. No custom parts are needed!
This kit was tested by Titan Motorsports on their race cars. They made 879whp without use of nitrous (stock engine block). Our optimized twin scroll design allowed us to build boost very close to the stock turbo.
- Complete brand new turbocharger; no need for core to be sent it or purchased
- GTX3582R-style Gen2 ceramic ball-bearing CHRA (dual ball-bearing)
- Billet 11 blade compressor wheel
- Proprietary stainless steel turbine housing, flow matched to the turbocharger
- VSR Balanced to exceed OE tolerances
- 4 inch turbo inlet included
- Oil and water fittings included
- Compatible with factory installation hardware (not included)
- Compatible with factory wastegate actuator (not included, use your original wastegate actuator)
NOTE: THIS IS FOR THE 2 PORT MANIFOLD.
- 2020 A90 Toyota Supra with 2-port exhaust manifold
Installation and tuning must be performed by a qualified professional.
879whp/797wtq by Titan Motorsport
717whp/670wtq by Titan Motorsport
709whp/633wtq by 5ive Performance
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ