CTS Turbo 2015-2020 Volkswagen GTI/Golf R (MK7)/Audi A3/S3 2.0T MQB BOSS 750 Turbo Kit
CTS Turbo is proud to our updated version 3 BOSS750 upgrade kit for MQB platform.
After numerous requests for a better BOSS kit for MQB platform, our engineers went back to the drawing board. The result is a completely redesigned version of our popular BOSS 600 kit.
At the heart of our aptly named BOSS (Bolt-On Speed Solution) MQB upgrade kit is a reverse rotation Gen2 30/76 CHRA. The housing is carefully cast and machined to be compatible with any exhaust downpipe. This results in very good boost response and eliminates any possible restriction. Factory wastegate geometry is retained for easy tuning. Turbo outlet is 2.5″ and it is located in the factory location, for easy compatibility with 2.5″ turbo outlet pipe.
Integrated wastegate actuator bracket and oil/water lines complete this kit to offer simple installation, simple tuning, and problem-free operation.
Currently the BOSS turbo upgrade is only compatible with CTS Turbo intake, however, other intakes could be made to work – unfortunately, we cannot provide guidance for installing other manufacturer’s intakes.
You can use a CTS Turbo or other billet diverter/blow-off valve. Factory DV is compatible.
NOTE: 2.5″ turbo outlet pipe is required (available separately).
– Gen2 30/76 dual ball-bearing reverse-rotation CHRA
– CTS Turbo exhaust housing for factory location
– CTS Turbo integrated wastegate actuator bracket
– CTS Turbo oil lines for factory location
– CTS Turbo water lines for factory location
– CTS Turbo 3.25″ cast turbo inlet included
– Hardware required for installation
– 750hp capable (depending on fueling and engine mods)
– Direct bolt-on without any modifications to the car
– Compatible with CTS Turbo intake or aftermarket equivalent (other brand intakes will require a different coupler)
– 2.5″ turbo outlet pipe required
– Compatible with any exhaust downpipe
– Tuning available for North American fueling and for upgraded fueling from United Motorsport, COBB and Eurodyne
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ