At CTS Turbo we are proud to announce our TRUE 3.5″ velocity stack air intake system for the C7/C7.5 Audi A6/A7 with 3.0T supercharged engine. The OEM air scoop works in conjunction with our sealed airbox to seamlessly force cold air into our air intake system. Air then flows through our high flow cone air filter, which utilizes an inverted cone design for maximum engine breathing. Our single piece CNC mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe allows for smooth entry of cold air into the engine providing peak power gains ranging from 8-11HP. All of the components included in the CTS air intake system work flawlessly together to provide increased horsepower and torque throughout the entire power band and an aggressive race inspired sound.
Don’t waste money on intakes with silicon pipes – they collapse under vacuum and end up choking out the air flow! Keep your supercharger happy with our TRUE 3.5″ intake.
Only for C7/C7.5 Audi A6/A7 with 3.0T supercharged V6 engine!
- True 3.5″ mandrel bent aluminum piping with black powder coating.
- Massive 6″ velocity stack air filter with an inverted cone design that connects with our reducers to the intake pipe.
- 4 Ply silicon connector with stainless steel clamps.
- Insulated air box with rubberized trim to keep the temperatures down.
- Billet SAI breather adapter with billet bracket and SAI breather filter.
- Gains ranging from 8-11HP on a stock car. Tuned vehicles are pretty much required to run this intake.
- Amazing supercharger sound!
- 2012-2018 Audi A6 (3.0T supercharged)
- 2012-2018 Audi A7 (3.0T Supercharged)
CONFIRM ON YOUR CAR BEFORE ORDERING!
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ