AWE Tuning 2021-2022 BMW M3/M4 (G8X) Catback Exhaust – Track Edition
- 50-state emissions-complaint dual 3” exhaust configuration
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or rowdy Track Edition
- AWE’s first SwitchPath™ exhaust for BMW to incorporate drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- SwitchPath™ retains factory valve controls, no additional remote needed
- Fits stock and M-Performance valances
- Optional non-resonated performance mid-pipes available separately (for AWE Exhausts only)
- Track Edition (with mid-pipes) provides a 22 lb weight savings over the stock exhaust
- Bespoke X-pipe unlocks a smooth tone out of the S58
- Ball socket mounting points for easy installation
- Max gains of 3 hp and 5 lb-ft of torque at the wheels
- Quad 4.5” double-walled, slash-cut tips available in chrome silver and diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Manufactured in-house at AWE
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- AWE Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE Lifetime Warranty
IMPORTANT FITMENT NOTES THAT YOU SHOULD READ:
- Mid Pipes: AWE’s Non-Resonated Performance Mid-Pipes are designed to be paired to AWE Exhausts only. Due to varying cut points, they’re not guaranteed to work with another manufacturer’s exhaust configuration.
- Exhausts: AWE Exhausts feature inlet adapters to mate to the factory mid-section. When pairing AWE Mid-Pipes to the SwitchPath™ or Track Edition Exhausts, the aforementioned adapters are not needed. Due to varying cut points, AWE Exhausts are not guaranteed to mate with another manufacturer’s mid pipes.
- Valances: AWE Exhausts are confirmed to fit stock and M-Performance valances.
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at email@example.com.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ