INTRODUCING THE SIMON 3 BMW TUNING PROGRAMMER
***THE SIMON 3 TUNING PROGRAMMER IS A TOOL USE TO READ AND WRITE TO YOUR ECU, IT IS ONLY SOLD WITH THE ACTUAL PERFORMANCE SOFTWARE.
Before the SIMON 3, tuning your BMW required you to send your ECU to a BMW tuner – like Active Autowerke – to have the software modified/uploaded by expert engineers. The ECU would then be re-packaged and shipped back to you for re-installation. In short, it was AT MINIMUM a 3-day fiasco.
That didn’t sit well with us. Fortunately, the days of helplessly waiting on your ECU to return are long gone – thanks to the newly released, all-new SIMON 3. The SIMON 3 gives control back to the user; to upload, update, and upgrade your BMW’s software tuning. All you need is the SIMON 3, a laptop running Windows only ( MAC will not work ), and access to the internet for e-mail correspondence!
SIMON 3 KEY FEATURES:
- Downtime is eliminated
- Married to initial vehicle VIN
- More efficient & affordable than previous generations
- Provides complete control over engine and some gearbox functions
- Multiple maps included at minimal cost
- Diagnose & clear all engine and transmission error codes
- Easily reset – eliminates loss of customized tune after BMW dealer re-flash
- Erases current DME adaptions (DME will now read and adapt strictly from new tuning maps)
SAMPLE SIMON 3 HANDHELD PROGRAMMER APPLICATIONS:
N54 3.0L bi-turbo
N54 3.0L bi-turbo
|N54 3.0L bi-turbo
NOTE: FULL LIST OF BMW APPLICATIONS COMING SOON!
WHY THE SIMON 3?
With past tuning tools, resetting the device after being flashed back to OEM-specs by a BMW dealer became quite problematic. A manufacturer software issue locked the devices into Write Mode after the first tune was written to the vehicle. Getting the tool back into the proper “Read Mode” was a complicated endeavor; we knew our next programming tool would have to have the flexibility to ALWAYS READ AND WRITE AT ANY TIME.
Compared to the G5, the SIMON 3 has a much more consumer-friendly price, making it much easier to bundle the tool with a file tune or two (or three!) for your BMW. This simply wasn’t possible with the G5 as it proved too costly for our consumers.
After flashing a tune, error codes are commonly generated in both Automatic transmissions and DCT gearboxes. Unlike the G5 and SIMON 1, the SIMON 3 Remote Tuning Cable provides the ability to erase these error codes.
- The SIMON 3 is the ONLY handheld device enabling the owner to upload changes to BMW software.The SIMON 3 Personal Programmer does not include performance software. Cost of software is additional.
- The SIMON 3 is discounted for select BMW models in bundled package deals. Speak to an Active Autowerke Sales Associate to learn more!
- The Active Autowerke SIMON 3 replaces our G5 Programmer
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ