For over 30 years, Active Autowerke has been the one to turn to for high quality BMW performance products. Committed to enhancing the performance of BMWs through the highest quality products is what Active Autowerke is all about. The newest addition to our BMW F90 M5 Collection, these S63TU downpipes represents our outlook on creating innovative products with performance in mind.
Theu00a0S63TU downpipes are strategically engineered to virtually eliminate the immensely restrictive characteristics of the factory M5 downpipes therefore reducing radiant heat and increasing performance. Our M5 downpipes will significantly increase horsepower and torque throughout the powerband. They will reduce any turbo lag
Our F90 M5 downpipes are manufactured in house using 304 stainless steel. Each set is meticulously tig welded and checked for perfect fitment. Our design uses a factory matched 3.5″ v-band inlet that tapers to a high flowing, mandrel bent” body and includes the lower section sold by others as a “mid-pipe”.
**Our downpipes allow the use of the OEM O2 sensor heat shield. With the heat shield installed the engine bay remains stock-looking for a sleeper look!
This variant includes a pair of 4.5″ high flow GESI catalytic converters that will NOT produce a CEL!
The GESi G-Sport Ultra High Output Catalytic Converter features full 304 stainless steel construction, including the substrate. GESi UHO-Series Catalytic Converters are EPA registered and compliant in 49 states and fully OBD2 compliant, perfect for use on 1996 and newer vehicles. GESi proprietary precious metal loading technology ensures greatly reduced emissions, eliminating most “Check Engine Lights”. These high flow catalytic converters outperform stock converters and provide a reliable solution to the most common catalytic converter problems.
The GESi UHO-Series Catalytic Converters are rated for engines putting out between 500 and 850 horsepower while maintaining a high flow capacity. The reduced back-pressure from this high flow catalytic converter will allow you to maximize your engines horsepower without the harmful emissions. Say goodbye to Check Engine Lights and failed emissions tests!
Please Note: These catalytic converters are not legal for use on vehicles registered in the state of California as a result of California Vehicle Code Section 27156 and 38391.
NOTE: Federal law prohibits the tampering of an emissions control device. Mobile Source Enforcement Memorandum 1A, allows for aftermarket parts to be used in the repair or replacement of emissions control systems, provided the emissions aren’t adversely affected. There is no mention or reference to cell density or converter volume dimension. The GESI catalytic converter will produce emissions that will meet the standards set by the EPA, not CARB.
- NO CEL when using this downpipe
- GESI EPA registered high flow and fully OBD2 compliant
- Casted upper stainless steel V-Band for precise fitment
- 4.50″ diameter piping allows for maximum power output
- Quicker turbo spool
- Rated for 500 to 850 hp applications
- Withstands up to 1500 F
- Can reach operational efficiency within 9 seconds of startup
- Easily bolts-on no cutting or welding required
- Accepts OEM O2 sensor heat shield
- Durable construction from TIG welded 304 stainless steel
- Precise fitment
- Ultra high flow 400 cell per square inch catalyst
- EPA compliant for use on OBD2 vehicles (1996 and newer) except in California
- 304 stainless steel substrate is furnace braised to the mantle for outstanding durability
- GESi proprietary precious metal loading technology ensures greatly reduced emissions
- Ideal for Forced Induction Applications with no loss of HP
- Both passengers and drivers are safe from harmful emissions and noise
- Covered by 5 Year / 50,000 Mile Warranty (on catalytic converter)
- Made in Miami, Florida
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ