Active Autowerke is proud to bring you our hand made Signature S63/N63 Downpipes for the twin-turbo V8 BMW X5M, X6M, 550i, 650i, X5, X6 models. Please note that G-body vehicles with the N63B engine will need a different version of the downpipe – if you are buying a downpipe that also fits the F body cars, it will not fit your vehicle – Active is always doing R&D to ensure that you get a product with the proper fit.
A turbo impeller wheel speed is mostly limited by the exhaust back pressure within the system. If one could eliminate some or most of this exhaust back pressure, the turbo will spool that much faster and effortlessly resulting in quicker engine revs and increased HP. The Active Autowerke Signature down pipes are designed with the intent to maximize power. These down pipes are created with the least amount of restrictions possible by utilizing a full 3″ piping throughout with the least amount of bends possible. What you will experience is a faster, more responsive engine because the turbo impeller now has the ability to spool that much faster. The end result is more power. Made from 304 stainless steel the handmade construction process ensures a robust and durable exhaust that will provide trouble free performance with the longevity to match.
This variant includes a pair of 4.5″ ultra high flow GESI catalytic converter that will NOT produce a CEL!
The GESi G-Sport Ultra High Output Catalytic Converter features full 304 stainless steel construction, including the substrate. GESi UHO-Series Catalytic Converters are EPA registered and compliant for 49 states and fully OBD2 compliant, perfect for use on 1996 and newer vehicles. GESi proprietary precious metal loading technology ensures greatly reduced emissions, eliminating most “Check Engine Lights”. These high flow catalytic converters outperform stock converters and provide a reliable solution to the most common catalytic converter problems.
The GESi UHO-Series Catalytic Converters are rated for engines putting out between 500 and 850 horsepower while maintaining a high flow capacity. The reduced back-pressure from this high flow catalytic converter will allow you to maximize your engines horsepower without the harmful emissions. Say goodbye to Check Engine Lights and failed emissions tests!
Please Note: These catalytic converters are not legal for use on vehicles registered in the state of California as a result of California Vehicle Code Section 27156 and 38391.
NOTE: Federal law prohibits the tampering of an emissions control device. Mobile Source Enforcement Memorandum 1A, allows for aftermarket parts to be used in the repair or replacement of emissions control systems, provided the emissions aren’t adversely affected. There is no mention or reference to cell density or converter volume dimension. The GESI catalytic converter will produce emissions that will meet the standards set by the EPA, not CARB.
****PLEASE PROVIDE VIN # TO ASSURE ACCURACY ***
MAY TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKs BEFORE SHIPPING AS THEY ARE CUSTOM MADE IN-HOUSE.
- NO CEL when using this downpipe
- GESI EPA registered high flow and fully OBD2 compliant
- Casted upper stainless steel V-Band for precise fitment
- Full 3 inch diameter piping allows for maximum power output
- Quicker turbo spool
- Rated for 500 to 850 hp applications
- Withstands up to 1500 F
- Can reach operational efficiency within 9 seconds of startup
- Easily bolts-on no cutting or welding required
- Durable construction from TIG welded 304 stainless steel
- Precise fitment
- Ultra high flow 400 cell per square inch catalyst
- EPA compliant for use on OBD2 vehicles (1996 and newer) except in California
- 304 stainless steel substrate is furnace braised to the mantle for outstanding durability
- GESi proprietary precious metal loading technology ensures greatly reduced emissions
- Ideal for Forced Induction Applications with no loss of HP
- Both passengers and drivers are safe from harmful emissions and noise
- Covered by 5 Year / 50,000 Mile Warranty (on catalytic converter)
- Made in Miami, Florida
We’ve got your back!
German Muscle takes “customer service” very personally. We understand that finding the right parts can be overwhelming. Education and awareness are the principles that keep us ahead of the curve. Let us make this experience simple, easy, and awesome, so without hesitation give us a call at (480) 569-3402, feel free to direct message on our live chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to follow us on Instagram: @GermanMuscleAZ